In Roberto & Victoria, hereinafter 'this website' , we respect your personal information and in view of complying with the respective security policies concerning any website, which should be mandatory, I inform you as follows.
Under Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the protection of personal data, and the new EU data protection regulation (RGPD) of April 27, 2016, we inform that through this site web does not collect personal data of users without their knowledge, nor are they transferred to third parties, except legal imperative. The data provided through this page, whether by filling in any form, or via email or by any other means, will be treated in accordance with this Data Protection Policy.
Who is responsible for your data?
Identity: Roberto Carrascosa Salmerón (hereinafter Roberto & Victoria)
Address: Calle de la Industria nª7, 3rd floor, 2nd of BARCELONA (ZIP 08037)
Contact DPD: https://www.roberto-victoria.com/shop/en/contact us
For what purpose do we treat your personal data?
In the case of users who subscribe to our newsletter or explicitly accept the sending of information, the data are incorporated and will be treated in the files owned by Roberto & Victoria in order to keep the user informed, including by electronic means, about issues relating to our products and activities.
The data of the customers registered in our store will be saved to fulfill fiscal obligations, generate the shipments and facilitate new purchasing processes and the communications that they wish to make us.
The processing of shipments obliges to provide some of this information to the carrier. None of the data that the user provides will be used for purposes other than those indicated above.
How long do we save your data?
Your personal data will be kept only as long as your relationship with Roberto & Victoria is maintained and after the termination of that relationship, during the statutory limitation periods that are necessary to prove compliance with our legal or contractual obligations.
To which recipients do we communicate their data?
1. The data is stored in the hosting we have contracted with Piensa Solutions , with a corporate name Tesys Internet SLU and headquarters in Logroño.
Users can exercise at any time the rights of access, rectification, portability, cancellation and opposition to personal data by sending an email to email@example.com or using the contact form on this website.
Registered users can also check and modify data directly by accessing their account.
We inform the user that:
1. The data provided by the registered users will be kept until the cessation of the activity is requested.
2. The data will not be transferred to third parties except in cases where there is a legal obligation or is essential to perform the activity contracted.
3. The information you provide us through the contact forms will be used during the period necessary to attend the inquiry or request for information. Afterwards, they will be duly blocked during the statute of limitations period and after this period, the deletion will be carried out.
4. We DO NOT store any type of information regarding your payment methods, such as cards used to place orders.
5. Children under 14 can not use the services of Robert-victoria.com without the consent of their parents or guardians.
6. We can share some data with the Google Analytics analytics service for the purpose of user statistics. Google Analytics uses the necessary methodologies for compliance with the GDPR, so that your data is treated anonymously when processing this tool.
7. In case of request for deletion of your data, we keep a file with your client ID to delete your information again in case it is necessary to restore a backup.
8. We will adopt the necessary measures to protect and keep your information safe.
9. The data provided will be treated only and exclusively for the time necessary and for the purposes for which they were collected at all times.
Roberto & Victoria will install cookies in the user's browser when browsing roberto-victoria.com. Cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and their computer, and do not provide references that allow the user's personal data to be deduced. Thanks to cookies it is possible to recognize registered users after they have registered for the first time, facilitating access to exclusive areas and services. They also allow you to remember the language options and other customizations to improve the user experience. This has the option to prevent the installation of these files by selecting the corresponding option in your browser.
In order to use the tools to share on social networks (Facebook, Pinterest, etc.) the cookies corresponding to these are downloaded
Modifications to our Privacy Policies:
The website reserves the right to modify, rectify, alter, add or delete any point of this writing at any time and without prior notice, being your responsibility to keep informed of it for proper management of your information.
We also refer you to our Legal Notice .
Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when accessing certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user. . The user's browser memorizes cookies on the hard disk only during the current session occupying a minimum memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any kind of specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (the so-called session cookies).Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, independently of them, allow or prevent temporary or stored cookies in security settings.
Without your express consent - through the activation of cookies in your browser - Roberto & Victoria will not link in the cookies the data stored with your personal data provided at the time of registration or purchase.
What types of cookies does this website use?
- Technical cookies: Are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of different options or services that exist in it, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, perform the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for the broadcast videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These are the ones that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis Cookies: These are those that allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, we analyze your browsing on our website in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer.
Third party cookies:
They also download cookies from different social networks ( Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and Twitter ) when you access them. We use also the Sharethis cookies to implement sharing buttons.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer:
The cookies used are only stored on your computer for statistical purposes, with data that may result in important character collection being omitted.
We also refer you to our Legal Notice.